There’s never been a better time to study at SuniTAFE!
Get the skills you need to land a job in demand…
With lots of accredited courses and the Victorian Government’s 2019 Free TAFE for Priority Courses* initiative – we have the ideal course for you. *Available to eligible students.
Wed DEC 12 – 5.00 to 6.00pm KG-05 SuniTAFE Mildura
- Certificate IV in Visual Arts (CUA41315)
- Certificate IV in Design (CUA40715)
- Diploma of Graphic Design (CUA50715)
- Certificate II in ATSICA – Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Cultural Arts (CUA20415)
Prepare for work or further studies!
Enrol in Certificate II in Skills for Work and Vocational Pathways (FSK20113) and build your literacy and numeracy skills.
- Lots of hands-on activities
SuniTAFE Student Hub, Mildura – Wednesday Dec 19 at 11.00am
*FREE Sausage Sizzle
Free TAFE for Priority Courses is a Victorian Government program that will pay a student’s tuition fees, if eligible, to study one of 38 priority courses at TAFE. Contact the Training and TAFE line on 131 823 for more information.
- Building and Construction
- Business, Finance and Technology
- Community Services and Health
- Education and Languages
- Engineering and Mining
- Food and Wine Processing
- Hair and Beauty
- Hospitality, Tourism and Events
- Primary Industries and Environment
- Visual Arts, Design and Multimedia
- Short Courses