Study health and community services courses at your own pace wherever it suits you best; at home, at work, or on-the-go.
*Apply now for one of these Free TAFE for Priority courses.
- Certificate IV in Allied Health Assistance – HLT43015
- Certificate IV in Ageing Support – CHC43015
- Certificate IV in Disability – CHC43115
- Certificate IV in Community Services – CHC42015
- Certificate IV in Mental Health – CHC43315
Information sessions – December 3 & 4
Join the region’s largest workforce and study at SuniTAFE!
Free TAFE for Priority Courses is a Victorian Government program that will pay a student’s tuition fees, if eligible, to study one of 38 priority courses at TAFE. Contact the Training and TAFE line on 131 823 for more information.
Innovative program for our next generation of Horticulture leaders
Up to 40 positions available for young people to secure full time employment with a local farm in our region.
SuniTAFE has partnered with SMGT to deliver an innovative program for the next generation of horticulture leaders.
The SuniTASTE Restaurant is a Mildura Campus training facility open to the public offering fine food at reduced prices. Your meal is prepared and served by students working under the supervision of SuniTAFE teachers. Students gain experience through practical skills which is part of their assessment.
SuniTASTE is open most Tuesdays and Thursdays during the school term for lunch, 12pm to 2pm and dinner services from 6pm.
- Building and Construction
- Business, Finance and Technology
- Community Services and Health
- Education and Languages
- Engineering and Mining
- Food and Wine Processing
- Hair and Beauty
- Hospitality, Tourism and Events
- Primary Industries and Environment
- Visual Arts, Design and Multimedia
- Short Courses