Destination Australia scholarships are an Australian Government initiative to attract and support Australian students to study in regional Australia at quality tertiary education providers.
Sunraysia Institute of TAFE has prestigious Destination Australia scholarships, valued at up to $7,500 per semester, to award to new Australian students commencing full-time Certificate IV, Diploma or Advanced Diploma level qualifications at Mildura and Swan Hill Campuses, SuniTAFE:
To be eligible for one of SuniTAFE’s Destination Australia scholarships you must:
• Be an Australian citizen or
o Permanent resident of Australia
o Permanent Humanitarian Visa Holder
o New Zealand Citizen
• Be deemed suitable for enrolment into their proposed course
• Be enrolling into a full time classroom based Certificate IV, Diploma or Advanced Diploma qualification that is scheduled to commence in 2021 at SuniTAFE including mid-year intakes
• Live in the Swan Hill or Mildura regional area for the duration of the course/scholarship
Applications will be assessed against criteria which will include:
• Disadvantage or financial need Find out more
• Academic merit
• The need to relocate to study at SuniTAFE
All applicants will be required to support their application through the provision of evidence to demonstrate their personal situation.
Scholarship funds will be transferred directly via electronic funds to the scholarship holder’s Australian bank account.
Monday 14 June 2021
Scholarship applications must be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 11.59pm.
Tuesday 15 to Friday 18 June 2021
Shortlisting of scholarship applications.
Monday 21 to Friday 25 June 2021
Interviews with shortlisted applicants.
Wednesday 30 June 2021
Successful applicants notified.
Monday 12 July 2021
Term commences and scholarship recipients must be enrolled in their course.
For more information about the Destination Australia scholarships available for domestic students at SuniTAFE, please contact the Skills & Jobs Center by email email@example.com or phone 1300 478 648.